£35000 - £45000 per annum + + package
about 1 month ago
One of the largest general insurers in the UK and largest property and casualty insurer in the world is looking for a Senior Buyer - Professional Services. This role will cover a broad range of challenges which are not limited to; contract management, running tenders, working closely with key stakeholders and strategic service to the internal team.
Position: Senior Buyer - Professional services
Salary: up to £45k + package
- Partner and develop effective relationships within professional service teams to ensure the right supplier base is in place that delivers the right quality, price & required due diligence
- Conduct market analysis, negotiation and contracting activities with suppliers based on strategic aspects and TCO approach
- Conduct tactical and strategic sourcing projects (including vendor screening) via approved channels and facilitates storage of associated contracts as per agreed processes
- Manage risk through robust due diligence practices in alignment with existing guidance and processes
- 3- 5 years' experience of managing / working in the Professional Services / Consulting procurement category (ideally in challenging corporate environment)
- Proven track record of identifying and delivering cost savings and other added value
- Knowledge of Contract Law and ability to work alongside our in-house legal team for contract negotiations
If you are interested in discussing the Buyer role, please contact James Geens on 01483 213303 or apply below.