Up to £45000 per annum + + Benefits
29 days ago
I am recruiting for a Senior Buyer to join a world-leading general insurer based in Guildford. The role is offering up to £45k + benefits and offers great progression opportunities.
- Partner and develop effective relationships within professional service teams to ensure the right supplier base is in place that delivers the right quality, price & required due diligence
- Conduct market analysis, negotiation and contracting activities with suppliers based on strategic aspects and TCO approach
- Conduct tactical and strategic sourcing projects (including vendor screening) via approved channels and facilitates storage of associated contracts as per agreed processes
- Manage risk through robust due diligence practices in alignment with existing guidance and processes
- A Minimum 2 years' experience of managing/working in the Professional Services / Consulting procurement category (ideally in challenging corporate environment)
- Proven track record of identifying and delivering cost savings and other added value
- Knowledge of Contract Law and the ability to work alongside the in-house legal team for contract negotiations
- Any experience within Claims/Insurance procurement would be extremely beneficial but not essential.
If you are interested in discussing the Buyer role, please contact Marcos on 01483 212183.