£35000 - £39000 per annum
8 months ago
Senior Buyer- Procurement £39,000- Worcester
Senior Buyer - needed to work on a 12 month FTC to work in partnership with the Procurement Manager to maximise savings across a category spend of £20m. Our client is a rapidly growing business who have over 10,000 members of staff. If you want to work in face paced challenging procurement role please read on.
The main focus around the role is to proactively source across a spend of £20m category, to drive the procurement process to deliver solutions to the key stakeholders. You will ensure maximum value for money across the breadth of the category by engaging and partnering with stakeholders in the organisation. You will produce Bids and Tenders in line with EU (OJEU) procurement legislation.
- Experience producing full tenders within OJEU.
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders.
- Experience running bid and tenders in accordance with the EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU).
- Experience across the whole end to end cycle in procurement including contract management within OJEU.
- Ideally Degree qualified or working towards CIPS/MCIPS.
If you are a procurement professional and are interested in the Senior Buyer- £39,000- Worcester role please call Stuart Brown at 1st-Executive on 01483213313.