£40000 - £48000 per annum + Benefits Package
3 months ago
Senior Buyer, Plastics - Staffordshire - £48,000
This Senior buyer role is an exciting opportunity to take charge of the category (plastics) by creating and driving the strategy on a global scale. Working for a Global Manufacturing organisation, based in Staffordshire you will be part of new exciting projects that are being launched over the next 12 months. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to integrate into a 'best in class' procurement function with a view to fast-track your career.
Role: Senior Buyer, Plastics
Salary: £40,000 - £48,000 + Benefits
You will be responsible for a key strategic category and suppliers within the team. To ensure that category strategies are in place and materials are purchased aligned to category strategy at the most competitive prices, within required timescales and to required specifications. You will be the first support and escalation point for the team to support delivery of objectives, along with supporting the purchase manager to make decisions regarding strategic direction of the team.
- Purchasing in a manufacturing environment; ideally plastic purchasing but as a minimum purchasing within complex direct commodities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels with an organisation
- Working as part of a global matrix organisation
- Experience of category management combined with a commercial acumen
- MCIPS or pursuing CIPS
- Degree qualified preferred
If you are interested in discussing the Senior Buyer, Plastics role in more detail, please apply below or contact Brad on 01483 212 190 or firstname.lastname@example.org