€65000 - €75000 per annum + 20% Bonus
about 1 month ago
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Buyer - Packaging with our client in Paris who has an ambitious growth trajectory within the pharma / healthcare industries in a Greenfield setting!
You will be responsible for overseeing the procurement of packaging, negotiating with vendors and suppliers, and ensuring that all procurement processes comply with our clients' policies and procedures.
Ideally, you will have relevant expertise within FMCG or pharmaceutical (or similar) industries, be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, be highly organized, and have a proven track record of successfully managing packaging procurement activities.
- Manage spend across packaging categories within Europe
- Develop and implement packaging procurement strategies that align with market goals and objectives
- Conduct market research and stay up-to-date with industry trends to identify potential suppliers and negotiate contracts for products
- Manage supplier relationships to ensure that goods and services are delivered on time, at the agreed-upon price, and to the required quality standards
- Monitor and report on procurement performance metrics to identify areas for improvement and cost savings
- Collaborate with other departments within the organization to understand their procurement needs and ensure that they are met
- Ensure that all procurement processes comply with company policies and procedures, as well as relevant laws and regulations
- Drive synergies across both categories/suppliers and geographies.
- Master's degree level, ideally in Engineering or Business Administration and a specialization in Purchasing Management or a related field.
- Proven experience in Packaging Procurement or in a similar role, ideally within the Healthcare, Pharmaceutical or FMCG sectors.
- Ambitious profile that will be keen to develop spend coverage across countries in accordance with the function and company's ambitious growth plans.
- Experience in international and multicultural environments
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and relationship-building skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can-do attitude, result oriented, ambition and humility
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement procurement strategies
- Familiarity with procurement software and systems
This is a fantastic opportunity as our client undergoes an exciting period of growth and sustained growth plans moving forward, the role is based in Paris and will allow the successful candidate to add significant value and take ownership.