£40000 - £45000 per annum + + package
9 months ago
One of the largest general insurers in the UK and largest property and casualty insurer in the world is looking for a Senior Buyer - IT. This role will cover a broad range of challenges which are not limited to; contract management, running tenders, working closely with key stakeholders and strategic service to the internal team.
Position: Senior Buyer - IT
Salary: up to £45k + package
- Partner and develop effective relationships within IT teams to ensure the right supplier base is in place that delivers the right quality, price & required due diligence
- Conduct market analysis, negotiation and contracting activities with suppliers based on strategic aspects and TCO approach
- Help support the Category lead across all IT spend areas
- Manage risk through robust due diligence practices in alignment with existing guidance and processes
- Background in IT, having worked on some key projects within a corporate environment
- Proven track record of identifying and delivering cost savings and other added value
- Ability to work alongside the in-house legal team for contract negotiations
If you are interested in discussing the Buyer role, please contact James Geens on 01483 213303 or apply below.