£47000 - £55000 per annum
10 months ago
Senior Buyer IT- £55k- Stratford
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Buyer IT, for a leading Government body, where you will work in an established procurement function to run the whole procurement process from start to finish. It's a fantastic time to join as the procurement function is going through a large transformation, that will offer fantastic progression opportunities.
- You will be running IT Bids and tenders through the OJEU Framework.
- You will lead IT projects with a focus currently on Cloud systems.
- You will identify key savings area within the category and look to make savings where appropriate.
- You will drive engagement and develop relationships with key IT stakeholders across the organisation.
- Experience working in procurement within the public sector across ICT
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders.
- Experience running bid and tenders in accordance with the EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU).
- Experience across the whole end to end cycle in procurement including contract management within OJEU.
- Ideally Degree qualified or working towards CIPS/MCIPS.
If you want to find out more about the Senior Buyer IT- £55k- Stratford role please call Stuart Brown on 01483213313.