£55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance, Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
11 months ago
A prominent FMCG company in the Greater London area is seeking an inspired Senior Buyer to provide strategic direction for their core Indirect categories.
You will be joining an elite team of Procurement professionals, and given free rein to develop a range of relatively Greenfield Indirects, managing a combined spend of c£50-100k, with plenty of scope to grow.
The role requires an innovative thought leader - an agent for change who can engage and enthuse senior stakeholders, influence outcomes and push boundaries.
This is a fantastic time to join a thriving business during an extended period of growth and transformation.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a corporate Procurement function, ideally gained within a Supply Chain industry (e.g. FMCG, Manufacturing, Pharma), plus exposure to a broad range of Indirect categories
- Excellent functional Procurement knowledge, including sourcing, category management and business partnering, with experience of implementing a variety of strategic sourcing processes and Procurement methodologies on a global scale
- Superlative interpersonal skills - first rate negotiator and communicator, with the gravitas to influence executive level stakeholders
- Positive, 'can do' attitude and an inclusive, collaborative style
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject