£35000 - £45000 per annum + Extensive Package
10 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Buyer Indirects for a top leisure company based in Southampton. This is a really exciting opportunity to join an ever-growing team managing excursions on a global basis.
In this role you will be working a number of projects worldwide across multiple business areas and stakeholders, with day-to-day tendering and bid management. You will be responsible for the full end to end sourcing and supply process from supporting business partners to develop a definition of need through to confirmation of delivery and supplier payment, as well as managing supplier relationships.
- Develop and lead sub-category sourcing strategy for defined areas.
- Responsible for leading and executing contract management activities within your category.
- Identify and lead opportunities within the category to drive performance
- Manage the ongoing commercial, operational, quality and risk requirements within the category.
- Strong General Indirects buying experience, with a preference for excursions, travel, events or fleet.
- Experience working on an international or global scale.
- strong contract management skills and experience.
- Preference for an industry background of either leisure and hospitality, events, FMCG or retail.
I will be sending an initial shortlist to our client shortly. For confidential consideration please apply or email an up to date CV to email@example.com