£35000 - £45000 per annum
26 days ago
Senior Buyer - Directs - £45,000
A leading manufacturing company, are looking to attract a Senior Buyer - Directs due to growth on the back of a newly appointed Head of Procurement & Supply Chain. You will need to be able to demonstrate the experience to manage the company's supply of products and services.
Role: Senior Buyer - Directs
Salary: £45,000 + Benefits
As the Senior Buyer, the responsibilities include developing strategies to find the most cost-effective deals and suppliers and to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses, so that the Company can invest in growth and its people. You will need to revise and execute sourcing strategies for new programmes and sourcing strategies in support of bids and tenders, whilst identify and select suppliers and initiate business and organisation partnerships.
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Manager in an Engineering environment
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques (knowledge of industry supply chain preferred)
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Experience of managing multi million pound contracts
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analysing data
- CIPS is desirable
If you are interested in discussing the Senior Buyer - Directs vacancy in more detail, please apply below or contact Brad on 01483 212 190 or firstname.lastname@example.org