£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits Package
3 months ago
Senior Buyer - Capex £45,000
A leading aerospace and defence company, are looking to attract a Senior Buyer - Capex due to internal progression of a member of the team. You will be involved a huge array of major equipment and capital purchasing within the high-tech aerospace and defence industry.
Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire (1/2 days + WFH)
Role: Senior Buyer - Capex
Salary: £45,000 + Benefits
As the Senior Buyer, the responsibilities include developing strategies to find the most cost-effective deals and suppliers and to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses, so that the Company can invest in growth and its people. You will need to revise and execute sourcing strategies for new programmes and sourcing strategies in support of bids and tenders, whilst identify and select suppliers and initiate business and organisation partnerships.
- Proven working experience as a Buyer / Senior Buyer in an Engineering or Manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques (knowledge of industry supply chain preferred)
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Experience of managing multi million pound contracts
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analysing data
- CIPS is desirable
If you are interested in discussing the Senior Buyer - Capex vacancy in more detail, please apply below or contact Brad on firstname.lastname@example.org