£40000 - £45000 per annum + + benefits package
11 months ago
Join a company who are committed to new technology and a creative vision. An innovative market leader in offshore engineering are seeking a Senior Buyer to join their Procurement function The team are positive and collaborative and you will receive coaching and the opportunity for career progression.
If you are ambitious about developing your career in a collaborative organisation and have experience delivering complex projects, this may be the role for you.
Role: Senior Buyer
Location: Either Aberdeen or Essex location with a hybrid working contract which includes home working mixed with approx 2 days per week office based
Salary: up to £45K per annum
You have excellent negotiating skills and a good working knowledge of contractual terms, gained from experience within a procurement department. Your mindset is collaborative, with a 'team first' attitude. This allows you to see the bigger picture and communicate effectively at all levels. You have the ability to prioritise a dynamic workload and select, manage and develop suppliers.
About the job
- In a nutshell, you will provide strategic and operational support to the Procurement Directorate and the Business.
- This includes providing full support across the project lifecycle.
- Sourcing new suppliers and building strong relationships with them, including managing their onboarding.
- Managing project procurement and change with stakeholders - you'll need to build good working relationships with them.
- Contract negotiations, including administrating and proofreading the contracts.
- Maintaining accurate purchase orders, non-disclosure agreements, invitations to tender, departmental databases, etc.
- Detailed RFX/ITT evaluation and recommendation.
- Supporting business goals, so a strong commercial awareness is key.
About the company
Committed to a culture that allows new technologies to thrive. They are led by pioneers filled with passion and creative vision to work collaboratively and achieve greatness.
An innovative market leader in offshore engineering, has an enviable track record of successful project execution. They operate in telecommunications, offshore renewables, utilities and oil & gas industries.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.