£50000 - £60000 per annum
19 days ago
Senior Buyer - £50,000 - £60,000 (Harmondsworth)
Role: Senior Indirect/IT Buyer
Salary: Up to £50,000 - £60,000
Location: Harmondsworth, London, United Kingdom
I currently have an extremely exciting career move for anyone looking to move into a global FTSE 100 listed company. This organisation are growing their Procurement team due to the ongoing demand in the current industry.
With a global presence the company has a rich history for providing quality service throughout the world. The headquarters are in London and the role will be a Hybrid working model working in the office 2/3 days a week. If you're an ambitious, commercially minded Procurement professional who can demonstrate experience or want to test yourself of indirect procurement and in dealing with contract negotiations, stakeholders then this role will certainly suit you.
- Negotiate with suppliers on all commercial terms. (including virtual and in-person negotiations)
- Draft agreements using company's contractual templates or supplier contracts. (with support from Legal Team)
- Work with stakeholders and the Procurement Team to prepare RFP specs and structure.
- Implement category plan strategy as defined by Head of Category and Category Leads by leading the end-to-end sourcing process.
- Develop and manage defined communication channel(s) and/or stakeholder groups. (Within and outside of Group Procurement)
- Provide governance and decision making related to external spend with the supply base.
- Provide commercial innovation to internal stakeholders through interaction with the supply base.
- Work constantly alongside other functions within the Procurement Operations Centre Team. (POC) to manage the entire sourcing process; Supplier Intelligence, Procurement Team and Planning.
- Proven negotiation record in the multinational environment.
- Experience in legal contract drafting.
- Strong business and financial acumen with the ability to evaluate, analyse and solve problems.
- Ability to influence, align diverse views and gain consensus, providing clarity and direction on what is to be achieved and break down barriers that get in the way.
- Experience managing high level supplier relationships & delivering tangible benefits - preferably within global organisations.
- Ability to build strong internal relationships - preferably experience working closely with technical engineers.
- Ability to operate effectively in an environment with tight deadlines and finite resource and uncertainty.
- Willingness to travel to worldwide locations with business.
If you think you are right for this role or are interested please apply and I will be in touch.