Up to £55000 per annum + extensive benefits
5 months ago
Are you a motivated and driven Building Physicist/ Sustainability Engineer passionate about innovative technology?
My client, a rapidly expanding construction consultancy, are looking for a Senior Sustainability Engineer to join their team. The consultancy shape building design to create a better future, reducing environmental impact and improving occupant comfort.
Role: Senior Building Physicist
Salary: up to £55K+package
The role would suit an acomplished engineer/physicist with 4+ years experience in the built environment.
In addition to a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits (academy training to help achieve Chartered Engineer status), the role offers fantastic learning opportunities and allows you to join a company at such a turning point within their history.
- Investigating, preparing associated reports and calculations relating to low energy sustainable building design.
- Working alongside architects, contractors and clients on projects, to ensure the efficient and successful delivery or these, as well as repeat business.
- Designing and assessing whole buildings for Part L compliance using IES VE software to focus on minimising carbon emissions.
- Be educated up to degree level in engineering or physics
- Be familiar with 3D building energy modelling
- Have strong stakeholder engagement abilities, and able to work cross functionally within different teams
- Experience of IES-VE is preferred
- Familiarity in Passihaus Standard is preferred
For more information on the role, please apply to this advert or contact Olivia Bray on 01483213305 or alternatively email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.