Up to £50000 per annum + extensive benefits
about 1 year ago
My client, are rapidly expanding construction consultancy are looking for a Senior Sustainability Engineer to join their team. The consultancy shape building design to create a better future, reducing environmental impact and improving occupant comfort.
Role: Senior Building Physicist
Salary: up to £50K
The indvidual will be ambitious and hungry to get stuck into the role. The role offers fantastic learning opportunities, both on the job, as well as academy training to help achieve Chartered Engineer Status.
- Investigating, preparing associated reports and calculations relatng to low energy sustainable building design.
- Working alongside architects, contractors and clients on projects, to ensure the efficient and successful delivery or these, as well as repeat business.
- Designinng and assessing whole buildings for Part L compliance usin IES VE software to focus on minimising carbon emissions.
- Be educated up to degree level in engineering or physics
- Be familiar with 3D building energy modelling
- Have strong stakeholder engagement abilities, and able to work cross functionally within different teams
- Experience of IES-VE is prefered
- Familiarity in Passihaus Standard is prefered
For more information on the role, please apply to this advert or contact Olivia Bray on 01483213305 or alternatively email me at email@example.com.