€72000 - €105000 per annum + + additional benefits
about 2 months ago
My client is part of a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. With over 3,500 employees in the Netherlands spread over 12 offices, the goal is to help leading organisations to look ahead and make the right sustainable choices.
My client's services are growing and for that reason they are looking for a dynamic and motivated Scientific Director Environmental, Social and Governmental (ESG) Transformation & Digital Innovation. Ideally, the role will be combined with a position as a professor at a prestigious business university based in the Netherlands.
The position will be sponsored by our clients in the Netherlands as part of their global commitment to invest 1,5 billion in ESG transformation.
The role will focus on ESG transformation and innovation, and in particular the way digital innovation supports the structural embedding of ESG and business targets that increase both the financial and societal value in the regular performance cycles of organisations, and how this affects organisational structures, procedures and required personnel. It will be your task to advise clients on how they can make use of digital innovation to embed ESG in their business strategy and steer and disclose accordingly.
Your challenges include:
- Inspire clients to adopt digital innovations related to business performance measurements
- Assess the needs of clients in their quest for better KPIs to embed ESG in their corporate strategies
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams
- Communicate effectively about digital innovations and ESG in the public domain
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Thorough knowledge in the scientific domain of ESG transformation and digital innovation gathered through a PhD in a closely related field
- Practical experience in a corporate setting, professional services or by working at a technology provider in this domain
- An excellent command of the English language in speech and writing
Reporting to: Head of ESG and Head of Advisory
Based in: Netherlands (we could consider relocation from Europe)
Starting date: ASAP
Contractual arrangement: permanent, 0.6-0.8 FTE
Does this sound interesting to you? Please email Dagmara.Kruczkowska@1st-executive.com to discuss similar senior executive positions or to explore how we might work together in the future.