York, North Yorkshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Holidays
4 months ago
A major manufacturing firm in York has an immediate requirement for an experienced SAP Master Data Manager to support new and existing product development by providing accurate and timely financial and operational data to key business segments.
Using your existing knowledge of SAP, you will create and maintain product master data to be used for cost estimating, cost reviews, and associated financial forecasting.
Additionally, you will lead on change management of processes and procedures, working with stakeholders to suggest and implement improvements to optimise the use of SAP and encourage a more integrated approach to master data.
The role reports directly into the Supply Chain Manager and holds line management responsibility for a team of 2.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 4-5 years' experience working with SAP Master Data, plus deep knowledge of SAP ERP system processes and applications.
- Capable of managing a cost review process in SAP and providing accurate cost data.
- Demonstrable success in delivering change management and improvements from a technical/system perspective.
- Some exposure to line management, leadership, or mentoring (desirable).
- Degree in Engineering, Business Informatics, or a similar discipline (desirable).
The role is entirely office based, so you must live within a commutable distance and be willing to spend 5 days per week onsite.