€80000 - €90000 per annum + bonus + car
5 months ago
The S&OP (Sales and Operations Planning) role is the primary leader of strategic business planning & decision making across the business through the S&OP process. This leader will enhance business capabilities to sustain and drive strategic deployment and delivery of business results in line with the company's ambition moving forward. The company is going through a transformation, and looking to expand it's presence in Europe.
- In charge of setting up the whole S&OP process
- Lead the matrix of process managers that facilitates and drives S&OP
- Drive change to ensure best practices in place and delivery of long term strategic vision by influencing leadership teams to focus and prioritise critical activities for growth
- Provide Project Management oversight to initiatives requiring significant strategic and analytical support. Create and lead the appropriate process for project definition, resourcing, approvals and monitoring of progress against milestones
- Actively represent the German business in the Regional S&OP+ forums and develop best practices for the integration of local and regional processes
- Education & Professional Qualification
- 5-10 years business experience
- Experience evaluating the performance of the business and what levers should be pulled to drive performance
- Well-developed organization skills to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Must be proactive, high energy, detailed-oriented when appropriate, results-oriented and willing to initiate and nurture change
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in German