£55000 - £70000 per annum + + Excellent Package
about 1 year ago
'Greenfield' S2P Process Owner - £70K + Excellent Package
Are you a hungry and ambitious S2P Specialist looking for a career defining challenge? This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the development of a 'Greenfield' Procurement function, supporting the newly appointed Chief Procurement Officer with the ongoing design and development of a new target operating model and subsequent Procurement function. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to help shape the Procurement function in a start up, sub brand of a leading Financial Services organisation.
The role will support the Category Excellence Lead and Procurement Leadership Team in supporting the transformation through process excellence for the end-to-end Source-to-Pay cycle. The role will be responsible for management of the entire source-to-pay process, as well as management of technology and security across the entire S2P value chain. The role will be expected to navigate the complex digitisation and analytics elements of future S2P processes and ensure that the group is setup with a world-class S2P process. This is an opportunity for you to put all your skills, experience, and creativity to the test; and play a vital role, not only in the success of this vital project, but also to contribute significantly to the overall future success of the organisation.
What you'll be doing:
- Holding responsibility and accountability for the execution and efficiency (including digitization and automation) of all activities in the S2P value chain.
- Leading and direct proactive benchmarking activity to ensure alignment with industry best practices and technology trends and provide relevant insight to key stakeholders.
- Creating and leading an end-to-end efficient and effective Source to Pay process inclusive of Third-Party Risk Management and Contracting.
- Leading/driving the delivery of various Procurement initiatives and lead the support of global/regional projects which have wider Procurement implications.
What we're looking for:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with professional accreditation of Procurement/Contract management organisation (CIPS/WorldCC etc)
- Extensive experience with information systems required.
- Proven innovation catalyst, with hands on experience in modern sourcing work (analytics, innovation etc) and modern procurement operations (RPA, AI, Partnering, Outsourcing).
- Understanding of S2P process and technology, contract management and procurement analytics.
- Track-record of leading multi-year strategic process: strategic, organisational and problem-solving history to deliver sustained results.