Up to £65000 per annum + Pension+ Annual Bonus
7 months ago
3rd largest Retailer in the world are recruiting for a Retail Hardware Procurement Manager
You will be joining a Procurement Team dedicated in providing the best Hardware technology to their customers and end clients.
The role will be blended with a View to being in the office 1 -2 days a week -
Salary up to £65k + Excellent package.
Purpose of role
- Support Organisations group partners - by negotiating commericial and legal terms with new suppliers alongside managing supplier relationships
- Great opportunity to work with some of the biggest contracts.
- Hardware & Sourcing Category management experience
- You will have a strong awareness of the IT/ Technology with Procurement knowledge across Functional / Digital Applications.
- lead and run RFP/RFQs to ensure the organistion receieves the best value from any tenders.
- CIPS Qualified Level 4 ( diploma)
- Previous Procurement Management of Hardware contracts
- Cross Functional working and partner engagement
- Strong commercial Acumen
- Contract Management experience.
You will be joining a diverse Global organisation who employess have voted "an amazing place to work"