€75000 - €100000 per annum + + bonus + car + package
16 days ago
Role: Regional Procurement Category Leader - Transport and Logistics (Central and Eastern Europe)
Location: Vienna, Austria. Hybrid working with regular regional travel.
Salary: €ompetitive + car, bonus and package
*Current right to work in Austria, or broader EU is essential
Eastern European Logistics Procurement Category Manager. Excellent opportunity to join a multi-€bn rapidly expanding manufacturing company that is one of the foremost leaders in their field. Fantastic work culture. Huge scope for progression in this role. You'll drive centralised procurement transformation throughout a region of 17 countries.
- Creating an environment to support Regional / country management and the business team to drive value through strategic partnerships with key Logistics Partners within the Region, and support the development of a Partner Strategy.
- Focusing on two key areas: Driving and delivering the new supplier strategy through innovative supplier, commercial and operational relationships that secure the business in the future. Management of RFQ's / ITT's / RFI's in the Region either through directly managing the approach or assisting Regionally / Divisionally based Procurement teams.
- SME across all aspects of supplier management and spearhead the creation of an environment to support Regional Logistics and Supply Chain Management to drive value through strategic partnerships with key Logistics Partners and support the development of the Partner Strategy.
- Manage a team of 3 Category Specialists.
You will have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience of procurement and logistics in a large multifaceted business
- Knowledge of the Eastern European Logistics marketplace, its development, strategic direction and the key players and capabilities
- Be customer service-focused. Recently worked closely with key haulier partners across the European regions and created/proven ongoing relationships with key suppliers at senior levels
- Direct and recent experience of running and operating large-scale RFQ's in a Logistics and Transport environment including managing and undertaking the analysis of responses, guiding decision making and presenting final solutions to key stakeholders
- Previous Analytical consultancy skills gained in an FMCG, Manufacturing or Retail environment
- Decisiveness and commercial awareness + superior management and organisational skills
- Commercial and Contractual awareness and the ability to work closely with central or external legal teams
- Well-defined negotiation skills with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proven capacity to be influential and amenable at all levels
- Excellent written and spoken English
Please apply & ideally send your cv to email@example.com. 1st Executive are an exclusive supplier to this client and shortlisting will take place asap.