Up to £45000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus
7 months ago
Our client is looking for a regional operational procurement manager to manage the procurement across a number of different sites.
The role will be to look after all site spend for any and every purchase they do under 100K. The role will involve putting procurement processes in place, ensuring that all spend is monitored, and is bought in a compliant manner. This may involve going out to tender, and doing risk analysis on suppliers, ensuring spend is logged, and ensuring negotiations are made with suppliers.
There will be travel involved in this role. You will be an analytical person who can assess spend, and work out where potential savings can be made, using your knowledge of the direct marketplace.
* Direct procurement experience
* Procurement professional who has experience working multi site.
* Working with Category Managers to embedded category strategies across all sites
* Managing procurement requisitions
* Scrutinising the requisition process
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Experience running end to ends/ contract management
* Experience running multi site procurement
* Degree or CIPS (or working towards)
* Building Materials/ Construction/ Directs experience
* Happy to travel within their region
If this is a role that does interest you, please get in contact for a confidential conversation at firstname.lastname@example.org