Up to £70800 per annum + + Car Allowance + Benefits
3 months ago
Regional Manager Procurement (IT Software)
Salary to £70,800 + £6000 car allowance + benefits.
Fully remote (UK) with travel
Are you a Procurement Professional with an IT Software category focus? If so, my client would love to hear from you.
They are looking to appoint a passionate, innovative, ethical, and inclusive manager who can drive change throughout the organisation . In this role you will need to pro-actively build relationships across the regional business and embrace cultural differences to strengthen strategic business partnering with particular focus on driving an increasingly compliant approach across the business to support the delivery of the Licencing Program and subsequent ongoing development. This is an exciting, newly created role where you will have the opportunity to develop the future governance and take responsibly of the future service provided to stakeholders in the region. Working with different countries across the globe, this is your world, and your opportunity to transform it for the better.
Our client is a progressive global leader in technology and business solutions with a strong set of values and a history of respecting fairness and equality, whilst promoting diversity and inclusion. They are people centric and care about their people (and their families) and appreciate that everyone has a life outside of work. By supporting their people to Work Your Way, they empower them to achieve a flexible and respectful approach to work which suits them and their customers best - this could be working hours, location, or a flexible approach to the working day.
- Experience in sourcing and a track record of driving compliance to the contracts of suppliers, ideally gained within an IT organisation.
- Advanced Software License Procurement Skills (specifically contracting and compliance), and knowledgeable in negotiation, arbitrations, and commercial arrangements
- Ability to understand business processes and following a structured project management approach to embed increased compliance into existing processes with a focus on continuous improvement
- Fluent verbal and written English skills accompanied by excellent presentation capabilities, and experience of presenting at Senior Management level
- Organised, structured delivery approach in a fast-paced working environment
- Demonstrate the willingness to learn and explore dynamic and agile ways of working utilising technology as a team
- Ideally educated to university degree level with Bachelor level or the equivalent of professional education
If this sounds like you, then please send your updated CV over to me at: alex.steel@1st-executive and we can arrange a further chat. Interviews will take place ASAP.