Up to £45900 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
21 days ago
Regional Consultant Procurement (IT Software) - 12 month FTC
Salary to - £45,900 + bonus + benefits
Fully remote (UK)
Are you a passionate, innovative, ethical, and inclusive Consultant who can drive change throughout the organization in your region? Do you pro-actively build relationships across the regional business and embrace cultural differences. Can you contribute to realise our clients' purpose and strengthen their strategic business partnering with a focus on driving an increasingly compliant approach across the business to support the delivery of the Licence Management Program and subsequent ongoing development. This is an exciting opportunity to help develop the future governance and take responsibly of the future service provided to stakeholders in the region. This is your world, and your opportunity to transform it for the better.
Our client is a progressive global leader in technology and business solutions with a strong set of values and a history of respecting fairness and equality, whilst promoting diversity and inclusion. They are people centric and care about their people (and their families) and appreciate that everyone has a life outside of work. By supporting their people to Work Your Way, they empower them to achieve a flexible and respectful approach to work which suits them and their customers best - this could be working hours, location, or a flexible approach to the working day.
To achieve this, you will build the relationships with, and understand the interdependencies between, other departments in your region involved in the licensing process. You will be pro-active to the business needs by improving the process and ways of working on a regular base and deploying appropriate governance. In addition, you will measure and monitor our success via Key Performance Indicators and voice of the customer/supplier surveys and ensure that lessons learnt are acted upon.
You will be an experienced Software licensing expert with a proven track record of driving compliance and leading change in your region with a focus on eliminating inappropriate use case. You will be experienced in building relationships at all levels across different areas of the company and suppliers, and have excellent interpersonal skills in communication, negotiation, and arbitration as well as intercultural collaboration. You will be expected to work closely with and support the other regions and the wider team.
- Experience in sourcing and a track record of driving compliance to the contracts of suppliers
- Advanced Software License Procurement Skills (specifically contracting and compliance), and knowledgeable in negotiation, arbitrations, and commercial arrangements
- Ability to understand business processes and following a structured project management approach to embed increased compliance into existing processes with a focus on continuous improvement
- Fluent verbal and written English skills accompanied by excellent presentation capabilities, and experience of presenting at Senior Management level
- Organised, structured delivery approach in a fast-paced working environment
- Demonstrate the willingness to learn and explore dynamic and agile ways of working utilising technology as a team
- Ideally educated to university degree level with Bachelor level or the equivalent of professional education
If this sounds like you, then send your updated CV over to me at: alex.steel@1st-executive and we can arrange a further chat. Interviews will take place ASAP.