€80000 - €95000 per annum
8 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for Regional Supply Chain Manager who can put another level in for the region to lead Supply Chain, optimise and leverage the best practice across Easter Europe and Baltic region.
The Region Supply Chain Manager will collaborate with Cluster Supply Chain Managers supporting the development of the Sales and Operations planning framework across the and promote cross-functional collaboration and resolution of escalations from the Clusters.
Role: Region Supply Chain Manager for Easter Europe
Location: Austria (Vienna)
Salary: up to €90K + benefits
You will develop and build a network of supply chain capability in the clusters and sites, leveraging the Operations Learning Academy and other Supply Chain Initiatives run by the Central Supply Chain team. This including setting up strategy for Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) in the region and ongoing maturity progression, engage with stakeholders and regional leder in the process to remove Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) roadblocks and opportunities escalated from the Clusters. Most importantly, as a leader you will develop Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) skills and mindset in the region.
- A broad supply chain career background and experience with day to day management in an FMCG or similar industry.
- Maturity to recognise and operate comfortably within a matrix environment and sometimes competing priorities while remaining focused on core KPIs.
- Has the seniority and influence to lead and challenge critical decisions across the functions.
- Combination of Functional (Supply Chain, S&OP) and Change Management/ Implementation skills and experience.
- Influencing and leadership skills.
- Five years' experience in matrix and complex environment.
- Five years of relevant working experience within a manufacturing operation (logistics, scheduling or manufacturing role) in a multi-product line, manufacturing business. Experience and successful use of established (supply chain) improvement techniques
- Experience with leading a team and experience with change management across a broad stakeholder group
- Understanding of Corrugator operations, printing, die cutting an advantage
- Appreciation of up-to-date Supply Chain approaches and innovations
- Proven influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience with change and transformation
- Experience with managing across countries and cultures
Why should you join?
You'd be joining a leading provider of sustainable fibre-based packaging worldwide, which is supported by recycling and paper making operations. They play a central role in the value chain across sectors including e-commerce, fast moving consumer goods and industrials.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to email@example.com. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.