£25000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 year ago
In line with expansion plans for 2019, we currently have a number of vacancies on both new and warm desks. Positions available with an account management focus, but we're most interested to hear from consultants with a flair for business development and our lucrative commission structure makes it very worthwhile to spend the time bringing new clients on board.
1st Executive is the UK's largest specialist Procurement and Supply Chain Recruitment Consultancy, offering permanent and interim recruitment solutions to the world's largest companies, including the likes of Adidas, Barclays, BP, Johnson & Johnson and McLaren.
Long-term relationships are maintained with these clients by working in partnership - working consultatively, living up to promises made and ensuring every point of contact is outstanding. This philosophy extends to prospective clients too - we don't cold call but instead offer tailored solutions to meet real requirements.
We recruit for technical or managerial jobs in large companies, requiring white collar professionals with substantial expertise. By continually training our consultants to successfully identify and qualify candidates on both technical abilities and soft skills, we're able to fill these often very niche roles faster than our competitors.
1st Executive is managed and owned by former recruitment consultants, giving our consultants close access to learning directly from some of the most experienced recruiters in this sector.
- Build and develop a network of Procurement and Supply Chain contacts
- Provide first class consultative advice and guidance to candidates
- Market our clients to potential applicants
- Work proactively to seek out candidate applications for client vacancies
- Research and monitor the market for Procurement and Supply Chain to provide insights to support the company's Business Development activities
- Nurture and develop existing relationships
- Develop business with new or lapsed clients
- Degree educated or similar experience
- High professional level of spoken and written English
- A strong work ethic and determination to succeed
- Recruitment experience preferred, but direct sales experience also considered
What's on offer:
- A competitive basic salary benchmarked against London salaries
- A transparent commission structure directly linked to your performance
- Thorough training to help you achieve your goals
- Up to 34 days annual leave, depending on performance
- Social and leisure rewards including foreign trips, Michelin star lunches, company-wide events every quarter
- Breakfast and fruit provided every day and the opportunity to finish work by 16:30
If you would like to find out whether this could be the right career choice for you, please submit a CV detailing your experience, motivations and ambitions.