£70000 - £75000 per annum + + £8900 car allowance
about 1 year ago
We have a fantastic job opportunity for you to join a company to specialise exclusively in the development and operation of luxury outlet shopping destinations in Europe.
You are an experienced Sustainability professional who development of Sustainability Strategy using expert knowledge and analysis of CRREM, GRESB, BREEAM in USE and other appropriate standards. You are Subject Matter Expert on Sustainability providing leadership and guidance to colleagues across the business Contribute critical analysis and projections to Sustainability Strategy, aligned with 'North Star' promises Management and delivery of regulatory and industry requirements for appropriate certifications Lead/ Co-ordinate Sustainability projects as part of the delivery of the Sustainability Strategy.
Role: Real Estate Sustainability Performance Manager
Salary: up to £75K + £8900 car allowance + other benefits
You are highly analytical and experience in conducting comprehensive leadership and guidance to colleagues across the business. Work with Interim Sustainability Director to ensure that a broad range of business. Work specifically with projects/teams to provide expert guidance around projects where there are Sustainability implications to ensure decisions align with our strategic goals (eg the extent to which specific Sustainability measures are included in shopfit, developments, remerch etc) Contribute critical analysis and projects to Sustainability Strategy, aligned with 'North Star' promises.
A high degree of ICT illiteracy is key with our client, you'll Use the CRREM protocol to understand what is required to be done in each year and develop specific requirements.
As well as a relevant degree, you have experience in similar role.
Your technical skills include:
- Experienced Sustainability Manager familiar with Real Estate and Retail challenges and required standards
- Experience of working with CRREM standards and ability to break down overarching requirements into annual and divisional plans
- Experience of GRESB, BREEAM and BREEAM in USE in retail and real estate
- Min 5 years' experience in Sustainability
- Understanding of data analysis and report creation
- Understanding of process automation, security configuration, data model creation, report and dashboard production
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to email@example.com. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.