£65000 - £70000 per annum + plus car and package
11 months ago
R&D Sourcing Manager
Our client a Major Global organisation with strong market presence are currently seeking an R&D Sourcing Manager with ideal experience within and R&D, life sciences environment with experience of indirects services.
- Create and implement a sourcing strategy that adds significant value for the business
- Plan and execute Sourcing events for strategic initiatives
- Leads supplier negotiations, awards suppliers and conducts post negotiation and manage contracts debriefs.
- Engage with stakeholders to meet their priorities and requirements on a global basis
- Develop and drive performance improvement programs and transformation initiatives
- Provide market intelligence to mitigate supply risk, and gain competitive advantage
- Manages supplier relationships and implements supplier management principles in supply base, builds relationships and improves supplier performance.
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Several years of relevant professional business experience preferably procurement
- Strong Stakeholder engagement skills combined with collaboration, influencing and
- Background and expertise in Procurement and Procurement processes and methodologies
- Change Management and Project Management
- High proficiency level in English
- Solid understanding of R&D sourcing activities and services, ideally gained at a major pharmaceutical company or Contract Research Organisation