£50 - £55 per hour
3 months ago
Are you a commercially astute Quantity Surveyor who thrives in a demanding Supply Chain environment?
Would you like to work for one of the world's leading defence, security and aerospace companies?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an accomplished Quantity Surveyor to join the ranks of a well-known FTSE 100 powerhouse on an interim basis.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to take ownership of all commercial aspects of sub-contract management for a major build programme. Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, you will provide subject matter expertise and ongoing support to the Programme and Project Management teams, ensuring the timely implementation and monitoring of robust contract solutions.
The initial assignment duration is 12 months, and there is a good chance this will be extended. You can also work remotely most of the time, with occasional site visits post-lockdown.
If you're a confident, articulate individual with a solid grounding in Quantity Surveying and are seeking a challenging role within a renowned global blue chip, apply now.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' Quantity Surveying experience within the following sectors: Marine, Defence, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Engineering or other related arm of Construction
- Significant experience in negotiating, implementing and managing complex commercial contracts, with a track record of developing innovative contract solutions to enhance supply chain delivery
- First rate interpersonal and stakeholder management skills - adept at building relationships with a wide range of internal and external parties
- Relevant qualification, i.e. BSc Hons Quantity Surveying / MRICS (essential)
- Capable of obtaining SC Clearance (current SC Clearance highly desirable)