West London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + + benefits
over 1 year ago
Quality Systems Manager, FMCG - Up to £65k - West London
Great opportunity to join a Major FMCG Organisation, undergoing growth and development in the business, and as a result, are now seeking a Quality Systems Manager. This is an exciting customer facing opportunity to work with a well known and established brand, where you will oversee all Quality Assurance, Food Safety and Compliance systems.
Within the business, there is huge scope for growth and advancement and the opportunity to be involved in a key are of the business within Quality.
This role will interface with a large and diverse range of packaging suppliers, where in this customer facing role you will focus on strategic development of the global packaging requirements, with key responsibilities to include:
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with suppliers enabling transparent and timely communication of quality, food safety, and compliance related matters
- Coach supplier partners and new suppliers to develop their capability and to meet with the company standards
- Lead continuous improvement in quality performance across the product categories which will include Quality Assurance reviews and audits (GMP, HACCP etc.)
- Ensure packaging standards and specifications are understood and as such are enforced and complied with
- Put in to place quality systems and protocols and monitor product performance at suppliers and in-store
- Proactively engage with, and build relationships with industry groups and associations and action any regulation compliance issues
- Support the stakeholders on projects, advising and assisting on Quality and Safety.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders across the business
- Degree educated or equivalent
- At least 7 years' experience in a quality role within a manufacturing/fmcg environment where you have taken responsibility for raw materials through production to finished goods
- Technical knowledge of paper/plastic products and quality management systems
- Experience of working within a senior management capacity
- Strong ability to communicate and influence a diverse range of stakeholders with proven ability to manage difficult situations
- Highly motivated and confident with a real desire to make an impact and affect change.
- Highly motivated with the desire to achieve
Please get back to me ASAP if interested as the client needs CV's by tomorrow!! Email me on email@example.com or/and apply on this site.