Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£100 - £150 per day
4 months ago
An Excellent opportunity for an aspiring Quality Engineer a to join a key client of 1st Executive, a world-famous Blue-Chip bespoke MedTech organisation. This is on an interim bases on a 6-month initial contract offering between £125-£175 per day based in Leamington Spa.
This role will be Responsible for maintaining the quality management system procedures for the Leamington Spa facility. Administer quality management system and corrective and preventive action system.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in a related field
Your responsibilities include:
- Administer quality management system for the Leamington Spa facility, standard operating procedures and work instructions; adhering to document control and quality management procedures.
- Assist in validation of processes and machines.
- Raise awareness of the quality system and ensure that the requirements of the quality system are observed.
- Provide quality system training to all site employees.
- Maintain site training system records.
- Assist in the hosting third party audits as required.
- Perform internal and external audits.
- Preparation of quality performance reports.