£40000 - £50000 per annum + extensive benefits
4 months ago
My client, a leading provider of specialised medical care globally are looking for a Purchasing Manager to join their team. The diverse role offers exposure to a fast-moving global company, with fantastic progression opportunities and complex work streams. The role will be integral in supporting the Category Managers in both purchasing and vendor management, as well as some inventory management.
Role: Purchasing Manager
Salary: £40K-£50K+extensive benefits
The Purchasing Manager will play a leading role in delivering the supply chain program team. The role will be responsible for implementing best practice principles across the site that creates and delivers value to the Organization. The role holder will lead the development and implementation of the operational purchasing and customer service strategy and will act as a direct deputy to the Materials manager.
- Leading the hospital purchasing function with particular focus on delivering a high level of customer service to all caregivers and building productive relations with vendors to maintain a high level of product and service
- Raise the profile of the Purchasing department and promote the benefits of effective and best procurement practice by influencing senior managers and clinicians to embrace the various procurement systems, tools and business processes available to the
- Liaise closely with the sourcing team to ensure full utilisation of the e-catalogue as contracts are executed ensuring all transactional requirements are identified and agreed with the supplier during the contracting
You will have:
- Line management of small to medium size teams
- Preferred experience in a healthcare supply chain
- Delivery of large-scale complex projects
- Customer service experience will be advantageous
For more information on the role, apply to this advert or alternatively call Olivia Bray on 01483 213305 or alternatively email me at email@example.com.