£23000 - £32000 per annum + plus benefits
3 months ago
Purchasing and Supply Chain Assistants
Our client a Major Global FMCG Organisation, are recruiting two individuals to join their team.
These opportunities are due to growth and development in the business and they are looking for ambitious individuals who are looking to progress their career and develop further skills in the process.This role offers excellent career potential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Place orders ready for approval, as required to meet packing requirements
- Measure the performance of suppliers, subcontractors and support teams through KPI's
- Liaise with packing and production team along with Quality Assurance
- Oversee the supply of components prior to delivery by liaison with suppliers.
- Manage booking in schedules
- Complete the Non Conformance Reports and issue to suppliers
- Obtain and manage samples as required by the Development Manager
- Manage future product requirements against stock holding and forecast consumption against bills of materials.
- Previous experience in administration, buying or Supply Chain
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal communication skills both telephone and face to face
- Good organisational skills, time management and able to prioritise
- Strong Microsoft Office, Word and Excel skills