£50000 - £55000 per annum + additional benefits
7 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a strategically minded, commercial procurement professional to join this greenfield environment working alongside a brilliant team. You will be able to contribute to the running of the procurement department, influence stakeholders and help with team expansion in the future.
Role: Category Manager Soft (FM)
Location: Full remote + 20% traveling
Salary: up to £55K + attractive benefits
- Undertake spend analysis within the FM procurement category area
- Provision of advice to the service areas on the Group's procurement processes and best practice with respect to commercial and regulatory requirements
- Lead on the project management of the procurement activities
- Source suppliers and supply chain management of existing suppliers
- Draft procurement and contract documents including supporting specification development
- Publish, monitor and manage the opportunity on the eTendering Portal
- Contribute to the update of the Contract Register, Procurement Pipeline and Procurement Strategy
- Manage other specialist staff or external consultants for the purposes of the project related work as required
- Draft reports and management briefings on procurement processes and the recommendation for tender award
- Deputise for the Head of Procurement as required
- Be able to act on own initiative
- Have similar experience working within a greenfield environment.
- Relevant procurement experience with proven track record of working on complex procurement projects.
- Relevant professional qualifications (MCIPS) and/ or appropriate professional experience
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to email@example.com. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.