Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£750 - £1000 per day
4 months ago
£975pd (Inside) INTERIM Third Party Risk Transformation Lead
INTERIM Third Party Risk Transformation Lead required for a 6 month contract with a leading Financial Services organisation.
This is a senior role responsible for championing third party risk management strategy across 20 business units and 50+ countries.
The role is offering up to £975pd inside IR35, through Umbrella. The job holder can be based UK wide with our client offering full remote working.
- Embed and optimize the capabilities of the new TPRM Utility by extensively reviewing and improving existing processes.
- Proactively work with all business units to ensure alignment of appreciation, understanding and governance of TPRM
- Extensive management background preferably with good understanding of Third Party Risk Management, Vendor Management or Supplier Management .
- A good understanding of Financial Services and the regulatory environment .
- Strong Relationship management and risk management skills.
- Evidence of presenting Risk Management solutions to COO's (Country level & Business Unit Level)
- Change and Implementation Management
- Agile, Visio and Archer use preferable
Please note the role will require working via an umbrella company.
To be considered, please apply asap.