£80000 - £95000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
6 months ago
Role: Global Procurement Manager - Data Centre & Hosting
Salary: Up to £95K + Excellent Benefits
Location: London / Flexible
Are you a Senior IT Procurement Manager with experience of delivering complex, global, IT sourcing projects across the Data Centre, Hosting, Cloud and associated Software categories? If so, this could be the ideal opportunity for you to continue your personal and professional development by taking a key role in an on-going Procurement Transformation programme, supporting the organisations drive for innovation whilst contributing towards the CEO's cost saving agenda.
You will have responsibility for a business critical portfolio of IT Procurement projects - with a focus on complex global Data Center, Hosting, Software and Services initiatives. You will be tasked with developing and delivering cutting edge procurement, strategic sourcing and category management solutions, operating as an internal business partner to key stakeholders across this complex 'blue-chip' organisation
You will deliver a first-class procurement service to the internal customer by leading and managing large scale, complex procurement negotiations whilst managing the key vendor relationships across the IT procurement portfolio.
- You will demonstrate specific Procurement experience of Data Center, Hosting, Software and Services
- You will demonstrate Procurement experience gained in a complex, global, 'blue-chip' environment
- You will demonstrate a consultative approach to engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- You will be comfortable operating in a autonomous Procurement environment, and be willing to lead and manage end to end IT sourcing projects
- Ideally Degree & MCIPS qualified