£90K Technology senior level Procurement Manager
£80000 - £900000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
7 months ago
Role: Senior level Technology Category Manager
Salary: Up to £90K + Excellent Benefits
Location: Glasgow + hybrid Working (listed location as office base 1 or 2 days per week+ WFH)
Type: Fulltime| Permanent
This is a newly created Procurement role and a fantastic opportunity to contribute to a well established organtisation in the continued growth of a newly transformed Procurement function! Are you a Technology Procurement Manager - with experience of delivering complex IT software sourcing projects across the breadth of the category and a drive to lead?
Key to your success in this role will be the ability to develop key stakeholder relationships with the CIO community, positioning Procurement as a "value-add" business partner. Ultimately, you will be tasked with driving commercial value across a broad range of business critical IT & Technology Procurement projects - supporting the organisations journey towards digitisation.
Senior level Technology Category Manager you will need to:
- Be commercially astute, financially literate and legally competent to negotiate contracts
- Have strong influencing skills and leadership, with the gravitas to negotiate credibly with suppliers and engage with the CIO and the executive management team
- Be results driven with a track record of achievement while adaptable in the face of adversity
- You will demonstrate a breadth of strong IT and Technology category experience
- Demonstrate Procurement experience gained in a complex 'blue-chip' environment
- Be comfortable operating in an autonomous fast paced Procurement environment, and be willing to lead and manage end to end complex IT sourcing projects
- Degree or CIPS qualified
Click apply for more details!