£750000 - £870000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
over 1 year ago
Role: Senior Technology Sourcing Manager
Salary: Up to £87K + Excellent Benefits
Location: Manchester/Glasgow or Northampton + hybrid Working (either one of listed locations as office base 1 or 2 days per week+ WFH)
Type: Fulltime| Permanent
This is a newly created Procurement role and a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the continued growth of a newly transformed Procurement function! Are you a Technology Procurement Manager - with experience of delivering complex IT sourcing projects across the breadth of the category?
Key to your success in this role will be the ability to develop key stakeholder relationships with the CIO community, positioning Procurement as a "value-add" business partner. Ultimately, you will be tasked with driving commercial value across a broad range of business critical IT & Technology Procurement projects - supporting the organisations journey towards digitisation.
Senior Technology Sourcing Manager you will need to:
- Be commercially astute, financially literate and legally competent to negotiate contracts
- Have strong influencing skills and leadership, with the gravitas to negotiate credibly with suppliers and engage with the CIO and the executive management team
- Be results driven with a track record of achievement while adaptable in the face of adversity
- You will demonstrate a breadth of strong IT and Technology sourcing experience
- Demonstrate Procurement experience gained in a complex 'blue-chip' environment
- Be comfortable operating in an autonomous fast paced Procurement environment, and be willing to lead and manage end to end complex IT sourcing projects
- Degree or CIPS qualified
Click apply for more details!