£65000 - £860000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
5 months ago
Role: Software Procurement Category Manager
Salary: Up to £86K + Excellent Benefits
Location: London/Birmingham/Sheffield/Southampton (1 day in office pw max)
Are you a Senior IT Procurement Manager with experience of delivering complex sourcing projects across the breadth of the Technology category? This is a newly created role and a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the continued growth of a newly transformed Procurement function!
Key to your success in this role will be the ability to develop key stakeholder relationships with the CIO community, positioning Procurement as a "value-add" business partner. Ultimately, you will be tasked with driving commercial value across a broad range of business critical Indirect Procurement projects - supporting the organisations journey towards digitisation.
You will need to:
- Be commercially astute, financially literate and legally competent to negotiate contracts
- Have strong influencing skills and leadership, with the gravitas to negotiate credibly with suppliers and engage with the CIO and the executive management team
- Be results driven with a track record of achievement while adaptable in the face of adversity
- You will demonstrate a breadth of Technology category experience, particularly in the Software space.
- You will demonstrate Procurement experience gained in a complex 'blue-chip' environment; Financial Services experience would be ideal
- You will be comfortable operating in an autonomous Procurement environment, and be willing to lead and manage end to end sourcing projects
- MBA or Degree qualified ideally.