Manchester, Greater Manchester
£75000 - £850000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
Role: Snr Software Procurement Manager
Salary: Up to £85K + Excellent Benefits
Location: Manchester/Glasgow or Northampton + hybrid Working (either one of listed locations as office base 2 days per week+ WFH)
This is a newly created Procurement role and a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the continued growth of a newly transformed Procurement function! Are you a Software Procurement Manager - with experience of delivering complex IT software sourcing projects across the breadth of the category, with recent experience in the Software category?
Key to your success in this role will be the ability to develop key stakeholder relationships with the CIO community, positioning Procurement as a "value-add" business partner. Ultimately, you will be tasked with driving commercial value across a broad range of business critical IT & Technology Procurement projects - supporting the organisations journey towards digitisation.
As Snr Software Procurement Manager you will need to:
- Be commercially astute, financially literate and legally competent to negotiate contracts
- Have strong influencing skills and leadership, with the gravitas to negotiate credibly with suppliers and engage with the CIO and the executive management team
- Be results driven with a track record of achievement while adaptable in the face of adversity
- You will demonstrate a breadth of IT and Technology category experience, encompassing leading sourcing of software.
- Demonstrate Procurement experience gained in a complex 'blue-chip' environment
- You will be comfortable operating in an autonomous fast paced Procurement environment, and be willing to lead and manage end to end complex IT sourcing projects
- Degree or CIPS qualified
Click apply to get started!