£85K Snr FM Sourcing Manager
£65000 - £85000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
24 days ago
Role: Senior FM Sourcing Manager
Salary: Up to £85K + Excellent Benefits
Location: Hybrid (London office 2 days + Agile / Flexible Working)
A great opportunity to drive continuous improvement in a transformative Procurement environment, this will be the ideal opportunity for you to continue your personal and professional development.
Our client is a market leading, privately held, Financial Services organisation, seeking to recruit an experienced FM Sourcing Manager who can play a key role in managing a Sourcing portfolio in the FM category (facilities management, construction, real estate and travel spend)
This is a senior position within our Sourcing team. You will be building deep relationships with your business stakeholders and to use these relationships to develop, maintain and deliver category strategies for your business area. The role is a trusted advisor to the business, bringing deep prior experience and market insights to both strategic planning, and also project delivery. You will deliver your agreed strategies with the business, helping to continually innovate, mitigate risk and create efficiency managing up to circa 100 million spend.
- Deep experience of category management within corporate property (facilities management, construction, real estate) and travel spend.
- Experience working within complex blue-chip Global organisations and worked to the pace and drive required whilst undergoing a transformational environment.
- Demonstrate a consultative approach to engaging and influencing key stakeholders, with evidence of driving value through nurturing Exec level relationships, with success in the development of relationships with critical stakeholders at C-suite level within a Global firm
- Utilise strong commercial acumen to create clear and compelling category plans - balancing cost, quality, and risk
- Independently and autonomously execute category plans using strategic sourcing methodology to deliver best commercial and operational outcomes including cost, company wide saving programmes and delivering transformational strategies
- Degree or CIPS qualified