£63000 - £85000 per annum + Excellent Package
about 1 year ago
Technology Procurement Manager (CLOUD) - £85K + Excellent Package
Location: London/Birmingham/ Sheffield + Flexible Working (1/2 Days in office Per Month)
Are you an ambitious individual looking to fast-track your a career in Procurement? Our client, a leading UK 'Blue-Chip', is looking to recruit a Technology Procurement Manager within their Global Procurement function. This is a fantastic development opportunity for an individual with IT Procurement experience, and with a desire to fast-track their career in a Procurement function undergoing significant transformation and up-skilling.
The jobholder will play a key role in the Procurement of Technology Goods & Services, specifically Cloud/Infrastructure on a group wide basis. The jobholder will be expected to lead full lifecycle sourcing projects - coaching and managing key stakeholders through all stages of and end to end Procurement process, from opportunity identification, through RFX, supplier negotiation and contract drafting/signature. In turn, it is expected that the jobholder support the supplier relationship management of business critical, indirect vendors helping drive value, performance and operational efficiency in line with contractual KPI's and SLA's.
Furthermore, the jobholder will use Excel and Power Point to create MI and reporting packs for presentation to key stakeholders.
- Demonstrates specific experience of Cloud Technology Procurement gained in an international, 'blue-chip' environment
- Experience of using e-sourcing tools (ARIBA or COUPA preferred)
- Analytical and logical nature, highly numerate with demonstrable experience of using Excel
- Confident communicator with an engaging personality - capable of developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across all business units
- Ideally Degree & MCIPS qualified
- Familiar with the likes of AWS, GCP or Azure