£50000 - £66000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
Role: Supplier Relationship Manager
Salary: Up to £66K + Excellent Benefits
Location: London, 3 days per week + hybrid home working
Role type: Permanent
Ideal for someone that has Supplier Relationship Management/Contract Management experience within the Procurement function, managing relationships of vendors or someone coming from a Procurement background with strong Supplier relationship and contract management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation respected for its reputation as the world's specialist centre, where Procurement & SRM are at the forefront of the organisations strategy to drive value and reduce costs for both internal and external customers alike.
Ideal for someone that has Supplier Relationship Management experience within the Procurement function, managing relationships of various vendors, UK and Globally.
The role is London central based 2-3 days per week with flexible working arrangements from home.
As a Supplier Relationship Manager you will join a viberant team helping manage and develop the commercial supplier management model with a focus on maximising value from all third-party arrangements and mitigating operational risk. Including drive value across engagement with all 3rd party vendors reviewing supplier contracts, lead Supplier performance reviews, influence key stakeholders, conduct internal and external supplier risk reviews using the e-procurement tool, design and implement the supplier management approach within the allocated business area.
- Experience gained in a traditional Supplier Management, contract management, SRM or Vendor Manager capacity.
- Experience gained in blue chip reglatory environment
- Excellent examples of engaging and influencing stakeholders, up to and including CIO level
- Demonstrating strong Supplier relationship management of vendors
- Demonstrable experience of contract understanding and dashboard segmentation (ie cost, suppliers,spends)
- Degree or CIPS/SRM equivilant
A great time to join the team on a fantastic journey! Click to apply