£65K Indirect Procurement Manager
£45000 - £65000 per annum + + Excellent Package
16 days ago
Role: Indirect Procurement Manager
Salary: Up to £65K + Package (Bonus + Pension + Health care + Life insurance)
Location: Manchester/ Glasgow/ Edinburgh + Flexible Working (2/3 days in office per week)
Role type: Fulltime
Are you a Procurement professional/Buyer with experience of indirect Sourcing end to end Sourcing projects across Professional Services Category? This a fantastic opportunity to grow your Procurement portfolio, reporting to the Strategic Procurement Manager, supporting a global spend of c£400m within their organisation.
The jobholder will lead the Professional Services spend portfolio. This is an exciting opportunity to take a key role within a Procurement function which has been recently centralised into a 'group' model. The jobholder will have end to end responsibility for the category, including data analysis, stakeholder management and delivery of sourcing projects, whilst contributing to the development of SRM strategy for the category.
It is also expected that the jobholder be able to build effective relationships with the key stakeholders across a number of de-centralised teams.
- Procurement Category experience in Professional Services Category
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders in a fast paced organisation
- Experience of end-to-end tendering process, contract, and price negotiations.
- Strong attention to detail and capability assess and mitigate commercial risks.
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex numerical data
- Desire to learn and grown skills
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)
***Due to our clients requirements, applicants must hold current / valid UK RTW***