£40000 - £60000 per annum + + Excellent Package
13 days ago
Role: Fleet Procurement Category Manager
Salary: Up to £60K + Excellent Benefits
Location: 100% Work From Home
Are you a Fleet Procurement Manager - with experience of delivering complex sourcing projects across the breadth of the category, with recent experience in the Commercial Vehicle space? This is a newly created role and a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the continued growth of a newly transformed Procurement function!
Key to your success in this role will be the ability to develop key stakeholder relationships with the Business community, positioning Procurement as a "value-add" business partner. Ultimately, you will be tasked with driving commercial value across a broad range of business critical Fleet Procurement projects - supporting the organisations journey towards digitisation.
You will need to:
- Be commercially astute, financially literate and legally competent to negotiate contracts
- Have strong influencing skills and leadership, with the gravitas to negotiate credibly with suppliers and engage with the Business and the executive management team
- Be results driven with a track record of achievement while adaptable in the face of adversity
- You will demonstrate a breadth of Fleet category experience, ideally encompassing Commercial Vehicles.
- You will demonstrate Procurement experience gained in a complex 'blue-chip' environment; FM Services experience would be beneficial but is not essential
- You will be comfortable operating in an autonomous Procurement environment, and be willing to lead and manage end to end Fleet sourcing projects
- MCIPS qualified ideally.