£35000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Package
2 months ago
Risk & Compliance Manager - £55K + Excellent Package
Location: Edinburgh + Flexible Working (2/3 Days in office per week)
Are you an ambitious individual looking to fast-track your career in Risk? Our client, a leading UK 'Blue-Chip', is looking to recruit a Risk & Compliance Manager within their Global Risk function. This is a fantastic development opportunity for an individual with Risk & Compliance experience, and with a desire to fast-track their career in a Risk function undergoing significant transformation and up-skilling.
- Providing support for the coordination of the annual refresh of the conduct risk assessments across all Global Markets asset classes.
- Supporting asset classes globally in completing the assessments
- Ensuring output meets defined minimum standards
- Co-ordinating with control owners to provide a view of control effectiveness for global controls.
- An understanding of Risk: Frameworks, Regulations, Compliance, Control Assessments is essential, including knowledge within Financial Services
- Solid Project and Change Management skills, ideally benefitting from knowledge of formal methodologies
- Markets or Securities Services experience are not necessarily required if you can demonstrate experience of Risk Frameworks & Compliance in other business areas
- Analytical and logical nature, highly numerate with demonstrable experience of using Excel
- Confident communicator with an engaging personality - capable of developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across all business units
- Ideally Degree qualified