£100000 - £150000 per annum + Extensive benefits
29 days ago
Commercial Contract & Supplier Relationship Director (SRM) £150K + Excellent Package
Are you a hungry and ambitious SRM Leader looking for a career defining challenge? This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the development of a Procurement/SRM function, supporting the SLT with the ongoing development and implementation of a best in class SRM process, for a leading Financial Services organisation.
As Portfolio Lead you will be high-performing and emotionally intelligent looking to use leadership and interpersonal skills alongside commercial contract and supplier relationship management expertise to focus on people development, delivery against objectives and projects, and process improvements.
The jobholder will provide an expert Supplier Relationship Management capability; by operating in an internal consultancy capacity to ensure that business units across this diverse banking group are managing their suppliers in line with a 'best-practice' SRM methodology. This includes the continued development and optimisation of SRM process and tools which ensure a consistent approach to external vendor management.
You will primarily focus on post deal engagement and management of suppliers and contracts globally.
The team in Global Procurement is responsible for the ongoing supplier relationship and contract management of circa 8bn of external third-party expenditure. The team collaborates across the Bank to develop holistic supplier strategies, drive innovation, maximise value opportunities, improve performance and risk management and also manages all commercial aspect of contracts to protect value by minimising risk of commercial loss, through negating commercial disputes.
The jobholder will demonstrate advanced stakeholder engagement, influencing and management skills.
- Demonstrates a deep depth of SRM or Vendor Management experience within a Procurement function.
- Strategic agility to create competitive and breakthrough strategies, anticipating future consequences and trends from internal and market perspectives, ability to articulate potential scenarios and resulting future opportunities.
- Experience of managing Tier 1 suppliers
- Experience gained in complex, global, 'blue-chip' environments - ideally Financial Services
- Demonstrable experience of developing SRM process, policy and tools
- Advanced communication skills with an excellent track record of stakeholder engagement
- Ideally presents a degree of traditional Procurement experience as a compliment to expertise in SRM
- Ideally Degree qualified