£80000 - £115000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
about 2 months ago
Role: Third Party Risk Manager
Location: London / Flexible
Salary: Up to £115K + Package
Are you a Risk Manager looking for the opportunity to play a key role in driving the Third Party Risk Management agenda on behalf of a fast paced and rapidly evolving Financial Services organisation? If so, this fantastic opportunity will provide the opportunity for you to ensure that our client's supply chain risk and control framework is developed and applied in line with corporate objectives, regulations and risk appetite. If you have the required risk acumen as well as the desire and enthusiasm to lead and influence how our client manages 3rd party supplier risk then read on!
The jobholder will be required to help develop the 3rd Party Risk Management framework, and will coach and educate the Supplier Management team to ensure that the appropriate supplier risk frameworks are embedded into contracts and are being monitored/measured as required.
You will play a key part in the design and operation of the Bank's 3rd Party risk assessment function, how it operates and how it maintains a high level of oversight and effectiveness. TPM are currently in a highly geared change phase with increasing responsibilities and volumes providing good opportunities to develop skills and expertise in a growing and dynamic team.
- You will be tasked with developing the Third Party Risk and control framework for supplier compliance, on-boarding and ongoing due diligence in line with client policies and regulations
- You will lead engagement with policy teams and stakeholders to establish policies, standards and regulations that apply to Third Party Risk Management and ensure the control framework is effective
- You will develop and deliver the risk improvement agenda on supplier compliance in line with external best practices
- Ideally, you will have a good understanding of Financial Services regulations such as SYSC 8.1, EBA outsourcing guidelines, Operational Continuity in Resolution and GDPR as well as a good understanding of the risk domains that underpin supplier compliance and management, such as Information Security, Business Continuity, Fraud and Anti-Bribery & Corruption
- Experience of developing a Third Party Risk Management framework, ideally in a regulated industry environment
- Evidence of coaching Supplier Managers / Vendor Managers in the application of 3rd Party Risk Management frameworks
- Knowledge and awareness of risk domains including SYSC 8.1, EBA outsourcing guidelines, Operational Continuity in Resolution, GDPR, Information Security, Business Continuity, Fraud, Anti-Bribery & Corruption
- Ideally some experience of Procurement and/or Supplier Management
- Ideally some experience of using the Helios FSQS
- Degree qualified