£80000 - £105000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 1 year ago
Role: Indirect Category Lead
Salary: Up to £105K + Excellent Benefits
Location: London or Edinburgh office base location (1 day in office per week)
Job type: Fulltime| Permanent| UK based
Are you a Senior Procurement Manager with experience of delivering complex Indirect sourcing projects across the breadth of the category? This is a newly created role and a fantastic UK centric opportunity to contribute to the continued growth of a newly transformed Procurement function!
UK centric role allowing work/life balance
Key to your success in this role will be the ability to develop key stakeholder relationships with the C-suite community, positioning Procurement as a "value-add" business partner. Ultimately, you will be tasked with driving commercial value across a broad range of business critical Indirect Procurement projects - supporting the organisations journey towards a team of high-calibre strategic sourcing professionals.
You will need to:
- Be commercially astute, financially literate and legally competent to negotiate contracts
- Have strong influencing skills and leadership, with the gravitas to negotiate credibly with suppliers and engage with the C-suite and the executive management team
- Be results driven with a track record of achievement while adaptable in the face of adversity
- You will demonstrate a breadth of Indirect category experience
- You will demonstrate Procurement experience gained in a complex 'blue-chip' environment; Financial Services experience would be ideal
- Excellent communication and influencing skills demonstrating regular engagement with c-suite stakeholders
- You will be comfortable operating in an autonomous Procurement environment, and be willing to lead and manage end to end sourcing projects
- MBA or Degree qualified
Join the journey, click apply today!