£75000 - £105000 per annum + Extensive benefits
10 days ago
Commercial Contract & Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM) £105K + Excellent Package
Are you a hungry and ambitious SRM Manager looking for a career defining challenge? This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the development of a Procurement function, supporting the Director of SRM with the ongoing development and implementation of a best in class SRM process, for a leading Financial Services organisation.
The jobholder will provide an expert Supplier Relationship Management capability; by operating in an internal consultancy capacity to ensure that business units across this diverse banking group are managing their suppliers in line with a 'best-practice' SRM methodology. This includes the continued development and optimisation of SRM process and tools which ensure a consistent approach to external vendor management.
You will primarily focus on post deal engagement and management of suppliers and contracts globally.
The team is responsible for the supplier relationship and commercial contract management of large suppliers and more complex contracts, collaborating across the organisation to develop holistic supplier strategies, drive innovation, maximise value opportunities, improve performance and risk management and manage all commercial aspects of contracts.
The jobholder will demonstrate advanced stakeholder engagement, influencing and management skills.
- Demonstrates a deep depth of SRM or Vendor Management experience within a Procurement function.
- Experience of managing Tier 1 suppliers
- Experience gained in complex, global, 'blue-chip' environments - ideally Financial Services
- Demonstrable experience of developing SRM process, policy and tools
- Advanced communication skills with an excellent track record of stakeholder engagement
- Ideally presents a degree of traditional Procurement experience as a compliment to expertise in SRM
- Ideally Degree qualified